Friday, September 7, 2007

More new kinds of transparency cards



I had to post another post today to show these adorable cards i did. I used a sheet of transparency and then stamped on them. The snowflake one has white snowflakes stamped on it and then the halloween one has bats. I let them dry because they smear easy if you don't let them have a good drying. The snowflake one i stamped in Hybrid Pallette Canvas and the Bats in Black Stazon which drys a little faster. I think made a normal card underneath with 3 additional layers.


I made the punch outs and stamped little houses on both. Christmas house is 3d along with the Ghost house and then added snowflakes made with stardream paper its shimmery. I then tied ribbon at the tops of both with a charm. Which holds the transparency in place. I also put a couple little pieces of 2 sided red liner tape on the front top so where you can't see it. Arn't they great. Pictures obviously don't do them justice.... I had some Metallic Class a peel type stickers that said Season's Greetings I added to the snowflake card. It adds so much i wish i had Happy Halloween sayings too...
I almost forgot to add that the Houses both of them are A Muse Stamps which i love they are soooo adorable. You will find the link under my links column....
Anyways Again have a great weekend.

No comments: