Thursday, April 24, 2008

Magnolia


Hope everyone is having a great week. It was raining here today which is kind of depressing but it's making the grass grow nice and green so it means good weather ahead.


I ordered a bunch of new Sugar Nellie's today I can't wait for them to come. Normally takes about 10 days to come from the UK. I have some Magnolia's postal too which should be here anytime. I have come very addicted to these stamps. Kinda spendy because the dollar isn't worth very much in the UK at the moment but they are still great stamps.


Today I made this little boy which is a Magnolia. And isn't the paper adorable. It can be bought at Sweet Water which link is on the side of course. I colored him with my copics and then cut out pieces to make him 3d. Added some lacquer to the water so it kind of looks real. That paper btw with the two different its a reversable paper so I just cut the strip of fish on the bottom and then used the other side for the stripes. I thought it went perfect with the card.


No comments: