Saturday, January 3, 2009

Penny Black


Here is one of the newer stamps I got from Penny Black. I think he is so darn adorable. He is colored in copics and I added lacquer to the hearts.

My holidays are done and tonight is my monday and I need to go back to work. Boy does time go by quick. I could use another week off haha. But I do need to get back into the routine of things. I finally posted some cards on ebay which I haven't for a few weeks. And tonight I am going back to the gym and get back on my dang diet. I don't know if you have ever read Lauren Meaders Blog but it is very inspirational for her dieting. She lost tons of weight. If you read her New Years Goals it links back to her original post on how she lost all her weight. If you are like me and seems you are always on one diet or another it is definately worth the read.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. And Oh almost forgot, Pink Gem Designs came out with 9 new designs today that can be preordered for shipment on the 12th. They are very cute. She has some new animals and a new little dragon of of course some Mimi and Jacks... Denny the Dragon is my favorite.

No comments: