Friday, July 27, 2007

Baby Boy Card


I made this baby boy card this evening while watching the movie Perfume - Very odd show i still haven't decided what i thought of it. One of those. Its been busy on my days off and haven't had much chance to work in my scraproom with family stuff going on. My daughter had her wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so spent half the day in there among a million other things.

When i seen this stamp set i actually had this card in my mind and had to get it. Stamp set is doodlebug which is also the background paper. I love doodlebug paper but this is the first stamp set i have bought from them. Their stamps are clear sets and normally i don't buy clear because i have found they stain very easy and get gummy after time but this stamp set cleaned up real well i was surprised. So i will definately be buying some more.

Of course i had to sew somewhere on the card so on this one its on the border. Rest of the cardstock on the card is stampin up. Ribbon is May Arts...

No comments: