Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Transparency Cards






Last night i made some transparency cards. Ran all over looking for transparency but finally found it at Office Max i think the place is. Any office store will have it. It is called Presentation Covers. I get the clear transparent one's as they do have others that are not. I use stazon and stamp on the cover. I am going to be doing some winter one's with snowflakes using white stazon and stazon comes in a variety of great colors now. Including yellow, pink, blue and green i believe. They are light pastels though not dark.




After you stamp the stazon do not touch the card it will smear all over the place. Then I did the front i made sure what i put on the front like my witch also has a matching back for the reverse side. I hate to show anything on reverse sides of my cards like brad backs etc. I cute out extra parts to make it 3d. Also on both cards i added some die cuts. I collect quickutz dies and never use them so thought i best start... Hope you enjoy it. These went on ebay this morning.




No comments: