Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Evening



I am in the process of trying to put this blog together though I don't really have much of a clue on what I am doing. It was my son's birthday today so I didn't do much. I also worked nights and ended up having to stay over an hour this morning which needless to say did not make me very happy. I made some cards tonight to throw on ebay. This is one of the Christmas one's i did. Isn't it cute. I am actually making a ton of these for someone so wanted to get some idea on what to do. I like this one though. I also have an order of Penny Black stamps that should be in the mail tomorrow I so can't wait. Also bought a few quickutz off ebay that were mailed last week so I am so hoping they get here tomorrow also. Other than that gotta go get ready for work just wanted to get something on here.


No comments: