Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Penny Blacks



Sorry I have been so horrible about posting. Just getting situated again after not stamping
for so long. My husband got me like 2 dozen Penny Black stamps which I made a dozen or
so cards for ebay today but won't post them until this weekend.

These two cards I love how they turned out. First one I used "Thoughts of You" for the saying and made it 3d . I colored the mouse with Gamsol/Pencils. I added stickles to the water. The
glitter cardstock is the new DCWV tablets at Joanns. This one is Nanny's Baby Boy stack.

The last card is also a new Penny Black. I colored this one with my copic markers which I
love and made parts 3d. I added Aged Photo distress ink around the edges and used my
glitter pens on the trim of the bow. I don't remember what the paper is I believe it's Daisy D's.




Tomorrow is the big day for the new release of Elzybells which link is on my links list. I plan
on getting some of those I just love them. So you will be seeing them in the near future. Also
ordered a few stamps from UK called Sugar Nellies. They are cute little kids. Link also on
side bar.




No comments: