Friday, October 2, 2009

Soft Pencil Blog Hop




Soft Pencil is having a Blog Hop to celebrate World Card Making day. Be sure to follow by click on this link for Cathy's Blog. This is probably going to be way early but my husband is putting Windows 7 on my laptop so I will be unavailable until that is done and I am sure will take me forever to get everything situated again.

The Rose on the card is one of Soft Pencil's Digital image. I printed it on 140# watercolor paper and then colored it with H2's. It looks really pretty in person all sparkly. I added some stickles to the edges and made the little stick pin for the bow. Ok be sure to check out the rest of the blogs.



11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute card and just love the bling bling rose.

Lilacanglia said...

Just beautiful,
hopping on,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

What a lovely card, love the sparkles on the rose.

Hugz
Dawn xx

Maylee said...

Love the added bling!

Lola said...

Very nice and love the stickles.

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card. Love the coloring.

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card, love all the sparkles, had a nosey at your blog too, love your other cards too, take careX:)

Tracey Feeger said...

What a great card. I love the sparkle. Great job.
mwah
Trace

Kerry said...

Wendy, love the card. It's beautiful.

suzARTe said...

this card is so pretty, love all the little details

Elizabeth P said...

Sooooo beautiful card Wendy!!!