Saturday, December 5, 2009

Piece of my Heart Hedgies


Wow time is flying isn't it and shopping days are getting less and less. I've been so busy I don't seem to know where the week goes to. I just got my order from Dick at PBstamps.com and had to make a card with each of them. I think there was only one that I didn't get a chance. They are all so dang cute. This one was colored with pencils and markers and parts are 3d. I used my quickutz die to cut out the cute little puzzle pieces cause they go with it so well.

Are you giving much thought to your New Year's resolutions yet? I know mine is going to be to lose weight. I say that every year but this is the year it is going to happen haha... seriously. Anyways have a great weekend..

5 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

This is adorable! What a sweet image and those puzzle pieces are a perfect touch to this wonderful card! I made a New Year's resolution 3 years ago to not make any more resolutions and I've stuck to that one! LOL Best, Curt

gina rahman said...

No thoughts for new years yet, to early to think.

Love this card and the puzzle pieces.

Thank you for your link on your side bar for my digital stamp site your special delivery, I get quite a few hits through your blog. :)

Please come and stop by my new blog http://www.yourspecialdelivery.blogspot.com which now supports the site.

It has a members group which you may find interesting as you love digitals.

Take care and keep posting, I love your work

Gina

Debbie said...

This is absolutely adorable! (And Dick at PBStamps is so helpful and reasonable). TFS

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, just did a search for these PB Stamps, as I've just received them in the post today, and came across your blog, your cards are gorgeous, Sue x

Alex said...

Cute card, love how you've incorporated puzzle pieces on there :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x