Thursday, May 27, 2010

KLM Designs - An Umbrella for All Showers Digital Stamp


I just found out that I can start posting my cards for KLM Designs. I announced a couple weeks ago that I was going to be on their DT for the months of June - September. This is my first card made with an upcoming digital image. I just love this design I believe it can be used for almost any occasion. This one I think would be great for a friendship card.

With this card I wanted to show you that anyone could actually do this. There is almost no coloring involved. I just paper pieced it. I put the image on top of a digital piece of paper and printed out 2 of them. Then I printed out 2 plain ones. There is actually 3 layers which is hard to see looking up front. I only colored the flowers and the handle and ribbon on it. You could easily adapt this for a baby card. Very easy. I added a little rhinestone to each of the flowers. If you click on the card it will be come bigger so you can probably see them better. Again this is an upcoming release which I believe is on June 1st from KLM Designs.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

What a beautiful design it's so pretty I can see the versatility of this :)

Anneke said...

Beautifull card!
Greetings Anneke

Junie said...

Love your card Wendy !!!

cal8007 said...

What lovely pastel colors you used. Love the umbrella and the way you colored it!

TFS

Carmen L

Karen Howard said...

This is really beautiful! Love the paper and everything!