Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls TT Challenge #68



Here is my card for this weeks Twisted Thursday Challenge at Shirleys2girls blog. The challenge this week is to use something associated with an Apple. So as you can see I have some on my card. I used the digital paper from S2G which can be found on their website. This gorgeous little digital stamp can be found on their website. Be sure to go to the rest of the blogs and check out their links. The DT's blogs can be found here.

Stamps: Shirleys 2 Girls Digital Image
Paper: Shirleys 2 Girls Digital Paper
Medium: Copics
Ink: Momento
Embellishments: Quickutz Die

4 comments:

Junie said...

Wendy I hope your new job is working out for you !! I just love this card and the image is just adorable !! I love the background paper !!

Chris said...

this is adorable, I love how you colored the image

Ann English said...

Aww, Wendy, love this! Added dimension really makes it pop!

Cat said...

Just too cute! Love the red letters!