Monday, January 31, 2011

St. Patricks Day

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Well I am done making Valentine Cards and onto the next Holiday which is St. Patricks Day. Not sure how many people celebrate it. I am a little Irish and I never have since I was younger and went to the bars for the green beer. All I can say is EWWW I don't know what I was ever thinking.

I colored this little cutie with copics. I found the paper in my scrap pile from last year and the image is Karen's Doodles which can be found on my side bar. Rick rack my mom had in her sewing stash she doesn't use anymore so I got it all. LOL.

I started back to the gym last night geesh I didn't realize how out of shape I was since I last went. I think every muscle in my body aches today. Well off to work so have a great day...

No comments: