Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Motivet Stamp


Here is another card I made using a digital image I bought at Motivet. I am getting so bad I haven't taken or used regular stamps in a long time it's just so easy to use digital and you don't have to worry about any of the image being missed it's nice. Downside is that I have a whole collection of stamps I haven't used now. :-( and I just keep buying more what's with that. There are so many cute stamps coming out too pretty soon. I just love the new Stampavie stamps them are fantastic. And I just ordered some from Kraftin Kimmie but I need to order some more EZmount before I use them. I normal use the Aileene's tack it over or whatever it's called but if the stamp is of larger size that doesn't work very well. Also Penny Black is coming out with their new spring stamps which are adorable... So many decisions oh and I can't forget Paper Treys release on the 15th... Have a great day..

No comments: