Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dad - Lili of the Valley


Sorry I've been horrible about posting lately it seems like I never have the time and then when I do the blogger website was down. Anyways I made this card a couple weeks ago using one of my new Lili of the Valley Boy's release stamps which I just love... Isn't it to cute. I colored it in copics and the background paper is Papertrey Inks.

So hasn't it been a stormy spring so far it seems like it's been one storm here after another and I forgot what the sun looks like. And those poor people in Missouri and Kansas my heart goes out to them.

As for stamping news i just got some new stamps from "love to stamp" - I believe the store is new. Of course I seen them on a blog when they were having the release and ran right over to order some. I got 4 of them so hopefully I can find the time to make some cards with them this week. One of the little gals is in a hot air balloon and I have a stamp set from Papertrey ink with Hot Air balloons so I am thinking they will go good together though I haven't looked yet.

As for reading new hmmm I just finished a great series by Jeri Smith-Ready about a gal who can see ghosts it's fabulous called Shift & Shade I don't remember which one is first off the top of my head but i think Shade is book 1. If you love Paranormal books this is the one to read. I just started Gena Showalter "The Darkest Kiss" which I believe this is Book 2 of her Lords of Underworlds series even though they don't need to be read together as they are all separate characters in the books. I like to multi task so i listen to TONS of audible books and do that while I am making my cards.

I also got this weekend some new shelves at Ikea to hold my ribbon and Marth Stewart punches well a few anyways. I will take a picture of those this weekend and show you. The shelves fit the Papertrey ink ribbon perfect and also the smaller rolls of Stampin Up or Michaels. They are like 40+ inches long and then they have smaller ones half that size. They also sell some cute little jars which 2 packages of them fit on one of the smaller shelves for buttons and brads etc...

Dang time is slipping and I need to get to work - Have a fabulous dry week..

No comments: