Thursday, September 8, 2011

Designed 2 Delight Digital Image

So when I seen this little image I just had to get him isn't he just the cutest. I colored him with copics. The punch is EK success I think and the paper is the Fall stack from DCWV. I added glaze to different spots on this image to make then stand out.

Well school started this week so in my book summer is officially over. I can tell in the mornings by how dark and cold it is too. Burrrr I am so not looking forward to winter and the white stuff. I don't even want to say the word it might hear me. Has anyone started christmas shopping yet? I've been thinking about it but haven't started.

Well work time have a great day...

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

This is adorable! You colored the image beautifully! You know me and dog images. LOL Love the papers you used on this too. Hope you are well. Best, Curt

Karen Howard said...

Halloween cards are my favorite and your's is absolutely fabulous! Hugs, Karen