Sunday, January 6, 2013

Valentine Card

I know I have been so horrible about posting anything new. Seems like real life gets in the way and there is never enough time. Hope everyone is enjoying the new year. Thought I would share to you one of my new listings on Etsy.


This is an image by Victoria Case. I just love this little dog. The stamp was Paper Pretties when I was on their team not sure if they still sell them or not. Lots of different sayings you can put in the sign. I added some black lacquer to the paw print and the paper I got at Archivers. Ribbon is from Michaels and the hearts I found on Ebay in bulk.

I have been hooked on water coloring with my Ranger distress markers. When I first preordered them I really didn't care for them until I seen someone using Canson Monteval Watercolor paper. And am I glad that i seen that cause they blend really easy with water on that paper. I am really hoping for CHA this year they release all their special colors into Markers since they have another dozen of them since the release of the markers.

Have a great evening..

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Cute stamp amazing colouring Gorgeous Gorgeous Wendy. Have missed your cards hun.
Hugs Marjorie.x