Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Sneak Peak of Spiral Whispers


Here is another sneak peek of some digital stamps that Spiral Whispers is coming out with this month. As many of you know I was a guest designer for Spiral Whispers. Kitty emailed me a couple weeks ago and told me she has the business back in full swing again after some personal issues which it was closed for a short while. I gladly accepted so now I am designing for both Victoria Case which I love her and her stamps to death and now Spiral Whispers also.

I must say when Kitty sent me these images I looked at my husband and said "Hmmm what am I gonna do with these" Lol. They are gorgeous but all my stamping and card making experiences have been working with images like Victoria's or Penny Black or ones that I can easily color and cut out. But once I printed these out on Kraft paper and some from the past couple of days on regular 140# cardstock I got to work. I actually enjoyed working with the images alot it was a great change of pace. Again I am not good at leaving things black and white so added color. This card I added a little blue prisma pencils around the flowers and distressed the edges. And Nah I can't leave anything flat LOL so this one i cut out the tops of the flowers and then added rhinestones to give it a little something extra. I really like how all the cards I did turned out. That beautiful cardstock is from Stampin Up and the ribbon and button are from Papertrey Ink. Colored background cardstock is also papertrey ink.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful!!!

Renee G said...

OH MY WORD!! I love this card, you did a fabulous job! Will have to check out this site! Very lovely wendy! I really love them on the kraft paper! awesome!