Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pink Gem Beeutiful Doggy


Here is a card I made last week from Pink Gem Designs. I just love her stamps. Normally I made brown doggies but I was on a blonde kick when I made this one. He is so cute. Also see those little butterflys on the card. If you click on it you can make it bigger but they are new from Robin's Nest. They are Dew Drops/Butterflys... Ribbon is Papertrey Ink. Paper is DCWV.
I am getting antsy about my surgury tomorrow I am trying not to think about it too much LOL. Since I am over 40 I am having both my eyes done differently. From my understanding they make one eye so you can see far away and one eye so you can see close. After 40 your muscles in your eyes relax too much this is why older people need bifocals. With the way they are doing surgury I won't have to worry about that. If they would have made both my eyes so i can see far eventually I would need reading glasses. Interesting huh...

6 comments:

Junie said...

Hi another wonderful card !!!! Try not to think about the surgery I am sure there is nothing to worry about and you will have super x-ray bionic sight when you are finished !!!! HUGS

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the stamp!
Clairex

Elizabeth said...

This card is super cute - good luck with your surgery!!

Renee G said...

to cute wendy! Good luck tomorrow with your surgery...Ill be thinking about you, you will have to fill me in and tell me how it went!

Anonymous said...

sweet card Wendalyn! Hope your surgery went well. I have had so much trouble with my eyesight lately and my new glasses have been back and forth for so many adjustments its crazy. I didn't realize there was such a surgery.

Janet said...

Wow this is gorgeous Wendy....well done!
I hope everything went well with your surgery!X