Saturday, August 8, 2009

Impression Obsession - Candy Corn tree

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today is my Monday so I go back to work tonight. I didn't get very many cards done this past week. You ever just feel like not doing anything LOL. Thats how I felt this week. I did listen to the newest Sherrilyn Kenyon book "Bad Moon Rising" which was excellent. Ok onto my card. This is Impression Obsession stamp which I just love. Each little candy corn is 3d. Brayered the background...

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh how wonderful...my daughter would freak at this card...she loves Halloween!

About Me said...

Great Card. Where did you get the Candy corn stamp. It is adorable. I love all your work and I am a regular (daily LOL) follower.

Rene S said...

OMG, how much time did you spend making this card? It is amazing!

paperpedaler said...

Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe this card. Totally in love---