Saturday, August 8, 2009

Impression Obsession - Candy Corn tree

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today is my Monday so I go back to work tonight. I didn't get very many cards done this past week. You ever just feel like not doing anything LOL. Thats how I felt this week. I did listen to the newest Sherrilyn Kenyon book "Bad Moon Rising" which was excellent. Ok onto my card. This is Impression Obsession stamp which I just love. Each little candy corn is 3d. Brayered the background...

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh how wonderful...my daughter would freak at this card...she loves Halloween!

Becky said...

Great Card. Where did you get the Candy corn stamp. It is adorable. I love all your work and I am a regular (daily LOL) follower.

Rene S said...

OMG, how much time did you spend making this card? It is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe this card. Totally in love---