Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stampin Bella - Halloween Stella

Every week I have a favorite card and this week this is my favorite one. This one Is colored with copics and pencils and parts are 3d. The the background the graveyard you see on the bottom is August's release for Quickutz. It is one of the 12 inch strip borders which is why I bought my Epic six from Quickutz. As my cuttlebug doesn't do 12 inch strips so great. Also that little ghost is the other 12 inch strip Ghost border i just cut out one of the ghosts from the strip. The saying I had and I don't remember where it is from. I stamped it in white hybrid ink from Papertry which stamps out great as you can see. BTW if you don't know yet Stampin Bella changed their shipping policy and it is now free to the US after $55 USD. Which I took advantage of and have some new cute stamps coming my way which should be here in the next couple of days... Have a great week. I am happy tonight is a UK bank holiday so it will be nice and slow....

No comments: