Friday, July 15, 2011

For Sale - Photo Light Box




Anyone interested in buying a photo box. I ended up with 2 of them cause I forgot I had my bid program bidding for me. I won one of them and forgot to withdraw the 2nd. I got out bid so many times It didn't dawn on me when I finally won to withdraw the 2nd one. You can have it for what I paid for it. They retail for $298 I won it for $140 and then $20 UPS shipping - Only available to ship in the US due to shipping prices. Here is the Information for it. Let me know if you are interested. The reason I bought this because you don't have to set up the additional lights. I have one of those also and it's a pain unless you have somewhere you can put it. With my new set up I didn't have anywhere i could keep it stored and open.
You can go here to YouTube and watch a Video about them if you are interested. I only accept Paypal. Please email me at wendalyn.hoff at gmail.com if you are interested.
Thanks

PREMIUM QUALITY PHOTO PORTABLE PHOTBOX LIGHT KIT
  • Be a Professional Photographer
  • Newly Developed by LS Photo Pro Studio
  • 14" x 14" (W x H)
  • Ideal for eBay Seller & Home or Office
  • Regular Price: $298.00
  • Easy to set up

No comments: