Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Little Witch

Here is a card I made with a SU set I bought last year and haven't used it yet. It's called Greeting Card Kids. I made this little gal and a Christmas gal. They are the perfect size for an A2 card. The paper I had in my stash from last year. Aren't them little witch feet great. This little gal is available in my Etsy store...

It's been warm here but it's hard to believe its August already. I know it is when I get up for work in the morning at 5am though and it's still dark outside. I hate getting up in the dark it makes it way hard for me to get up. Well have a great evening and remainder of the week.

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I absolutely adore the combination of papers you used together for the background. It is awesome. The image is sweet, and it made a very charming Halloween card. Love this! Best, Curt

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER cute!