Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Whiff of Joy - Fall Stamp Set



Ok so I have a special treat for you so far I haven't seen anyone else post this yet. I got my Whiff of Joy Fall set yesterday and OMG it was gorgeous. Take a look at this beauty. You get so much for the price you pay. You get everything on this picture plus there are probably 6 sayings that are adorable but not pictured in the picture. One I think says "Girls just want to have fun". There is a lot of coloring in these. As you can see here is the Little Mermaid one I colored up last night. I don't know about you but I find coloring very relaxing. So anyways I was disappointed I didn't order the last stamp set they had which was the adorable little school kids so I thought I would take a chance and order this one. I am so glad I did. My card is colored with mostly Copics and some pencils... I haven't decided if I should sell these or give them to friends for special occasions since they are more work than the normal for coloring. Hmmm decisions decisions... Hope everyone is having a fabulous week....

1 comment:

Rene said...

Those are so pretty! I love your mermaid card.