Thursday, March 29, 2012

Whimsey Stamps


This little gal was a new release from Whimsey and the Artist of course is Elizabeth Bell... Isn't she just too dang cute. Well another week gone by and again I can't wait for the weekend. I plan on making some cards this weekend and not much else. I am listening to Game Of Thrones Book 2 on Audible and it's pretty good I just want wait for Season 2 the series on HBO. Season 1 was fantasic... About this card not much to say I colored it in copics. The Cupcakes are a EK Success punch and the Paper i got from Crafts Direct as a single sheet not sure who makes it. The cupcake is a button.... Have a great weekend..

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Hi Wendy gorgeous card,so cute,love the little cupcake button,it just finishes it off perfectly.
Have a good weekend hope you get some card making done, that is my intention too. Catty. xx