Sunday, April 1, 2012

Saturated Canary.


Hope everyone had a good weekend. I didn't get done as much as I wanted to. I woke up Saturday and had a horrible migraine so was on the couch all day long. I got almost caught up on "Bones" though. I love that show but other than that I didn't do any cards except for a couple today. Here is another one I made from Saturated Canary. Not much to say about it though colored it with copics and the ribbon is Stampin Up. The paper i had in my scraps... Have a great week..

3 comments:

amie said...

wow i love your cards !! I cant seem to fine the digi of the horse hanging over the fence, the link is not working do youhave another link?
thanks
amie
amiebertone.blogspot.com

amie said...

Thank you so much X

applejack cards by sue said...

This is my first visit to your blog so I will have a good look round...I have noticed we have several of the same digis, it will be great to see how you colour them.