Thursday, October 25, 2007

Believe


Well as you can see by ebay i was busy today and made a bunch of cards. I thought i would share this one with you i love how it turned out. Stamp set is called "Believe" by PapertreyInk which is on my links. I colored the tree in pencils and then i took my Copic markers and shaded each leaf. I added red markers for the berries and then used my Copic Spicas and sparked each one. Then i used my Clear Lacquer and added a dot to each one to raise it. Santa is colored in pencils except for his face i used markers. Then i did the same with the wreath as i did for the tree. I added a metal bracket which is from stampin up but they sell similiar at Joanns. Also can't forget i took a fuzzy pompom for the hat and ribbon for the wreath. Glitter Cardstock is from Joann's Glitter Cardstock Stack.

No comments: