Tuesday, December 9, 2008

High Hopes - Dragon


Here is a High Hopes stamp I bought that I used to make this dragon card. Colored in markers and used some scrap paper I had and flower and brads.

Someone asked how many stamps I had LOL. I couldn't even begin to count. I store most of mine these days in binders which are seperated by company or designers. I have 20 of those full and have a bunch of loose sheets. I also have tons of tupperware containers full of mounted stamps along with a 6 foot high x 4 foot wide bookshelf stacked with stamping up containers which are full of different company stamps. I also have like 500 sets of stampin up which are um in cd cases. Someday I am going to count them all.

2 comments:

vc said...

As always- a wonderful sweet card! WOW- that's A LOT of stamps! I would love to see a photo of your stamp collection! :)

Unknown said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!! That is a ton! It'll take awhile to count them all! When you get the nerve to do it, let us know! lol!!