Friday, December 19, 2008

New Sugarnellies - Leanne Ellis


Wow I have been totally busy getting ready for Christmas. The last 2 days I spent baking cookies and fudge. Then tonight I packaged it all up for work, and hubby's work and my parents. But I did find time to make a few cards today. Tonight I am showing you a new SugarNellie's one I got which can be bought at Funky Kits. Then tomorrow will show you some new Victoria Case ones I did.

The designer for tonights card from Sugar Nellies is Leanne Ellis. She is brand new to Sugar Nellies and I can't wait to see what else she comes up with. This card was stamped on Kraft Paper from Papertrey Ink and then I used my colored pencils and gamsol to color it. I added Lacquer to the inside of the flower. Pretty simple but still very cute.

Hope everyone has a great weekend as I am sure everyone is hurrying to get done with those last minute Christmas items. Only a few more days...

1 comment:

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

wendy this card is stunning i love the new stamps i saw them the other day and its fab to see what you have done with the stamp..

hugs trak xxx