Sunday, April 5, 2009

Storing stuff













As promised is here is some more pictures on how I store stuff. Again ignore my mess believe it or not I know where everything is LOL. Top picture is how I store my Copics, Watercolor Markers and some Pencils that I use alot. Next is how I store my patterned paper. Then how I store some of my stamps and then the last 2 is ribbon. One of these days when my daughter moves out I will have more than enough room. What a good reason to buy huh LOL... Have a great week...

2 comments:

Colleen~Pink Pixie Paperie said...

Hey Wendalyn,
I love your storage units for the copics. Where did you get them or who sells them?

Thanks,
Colleen

Junie said...

Sooooooooooooo Wendalyn you like crafting ???? I love all your photos !!! what a cool place to spend some time HUGS