Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation Dog


Ok My days off go by way too fast. I did however get alot of cards made. Only half of them I put on ebay and the other half I haven't even taken pictures yet. Seems like there are not enough hours in the day or week. This is one I made the other day. The dog is from Penny Black which I got at Dick's [HM Stamps] - The saying is from a clear set which was a Graduation set I believe Hero or Stampendous. I colored with Pencils and OMS. Background I ran through my cuttlebug.

I found listening to books on my IPOD make time go by so fast when I am making cards. I am listening to Charlaine Harris - Harper Connelly series and am on the 3rd book. It is sooo good. I finished all the Southern Vampire series which the 9th one just came out. Also have listened to all of Christine Feehan novels. You can always see what I am reading by my Good Reads update on the right side. LOL I love to read I get enthralled in my books. My husband recently bought me a Kindle and I am so loving it. They have a larger one out too but I like mine cause I stick it in my purse. Oh another thing off the subject I got my Whiff of Joy - Elizabeth Bell stamp kit today so I am gonna go do some laundry and mount them and then it's my Monday so back to work tonight.. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Joao Salvado said...

I'm just a neighbor blogger.
My name is Joao, I'm male, from Lisbon, Portugal and I'm 59 y.
Found your blog and picture here, by accident, and loved both....
Wish we could get to know each other better... and be friends.
My e-mail is joaolively@yahoo.com
and my blog is Portulano caprino (portuguese language) I'm afraid you cant read it...can you?
Regards from Lisbon,
would love to hear from you,
Joao

Good Kardma by Jules said...

I just found your blog and I love, LOVE your cards! I have been looking for a blog that features cards with a more clean layout and I'm so glad I've found yours!

I plan on visiting daily for inspiration.