Saturday, May 9, 2009

Victoria Case - Grape Fairy




I don't have a whole lot to show you this week. I was so busy I only got a couple cards made. I do however also have a couple new cards to show you that will be releasing at Spiral Whispers on Friday I think. They are adorable. But for todays card is by Victoria Case and it is her "Grape Fairy" which is available on her website as a rubber stamps. Again her rubber stamps are deeply etched. I get a great image every stamp. They also come in a colored picture of the stamps which is great. I love em... This little gal is colored with copics... Sentiment is random I don't remember who's stamp it is.

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Wendy and I love the stamp, brilliant!!
Clairexx

Junie said...

GORGEOUS Wendy !!! Hope all is well with you !!! HUGS