Sunday, July 5, 2009

Popcorn the Bear - Birthday Cuddles


Isn't this little bear just the cutest ever. I bought a bunch of these when they were on preorder from Bunny Zoe's internet store. They are from Crafter's Companion and they are all called Popcorn the Bear. They are alot bigger then I thought they would be. Majority of them you would want on a 5 x 7 card and there are only a couple that fit on the square cards. They would not fit on a regular A2. They are definately very nice though and they are red rubber which I prefer over acrylic. This little guy is colored in markers and paper is stampin up's last year.

<\p> I got so lucky the other night I was looking on my favorite Etsy stores and of course I had to check out see if there was anything new on Suzanne Woolcotts Gorjuss Girl store and she had a canvas 10 x 16 Canvas Print which you can see here i think. I can't wait I am keeping my fingers crossed that it comes through Airmail ok from Scottland. Once my daughter moves out I am going to be moving my stuff downstairs in her large room and I want to decorate with Gorjuss girls and some of Diana Duda's prints. Anyways time for me to go to work. UCK Have a great evening...

2 comments:

Mephisto said...

hi,
thats a great Card. Very cute Image on it!

Hugs
Domi

Renee G said...

cant wait to see your room when you get it done!