Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whiff of Joy - Expecting


Here is another card I made using the Whiff of Joy last release I think it was. Colored with copics. I just love these stamps they are so gorgeous.

On another note if you haven't noticed I resigned from Victoria Case and also the short lived DT of Soft Pencil. Working nights I only have Thursday's and sometimes part of Friday if I don't have to drive my son to his dad's house so not enough hours in the day as it is. I had to graciously back out because I didn't have the time. But on the brighter side today is Thursday so I will have some new cards to show you probably tomorrow. If you haven't seen them Elzybells is having her Summer Release today... so click on my link and go and check it out they are adorable.

1 comment:

Junie said...

Sorry to hear that Wendy !!! Still love looking at the cards you do make !!!