Friday, July 31, 2009

Soft Pencils - Welcome to my Home


Here is this week's Soft Pencil weekly card challenge. Ths week was suppose to be Distressing - ripping, crumpling, inking. Well if you seen my cards I don't like crumpling and ripping LOL. But I played nice and did the background by doing what we were suppose to and then nice and neat on top LOL. I have never gotten into the vintage type looking cards for me to do. Next week is Buttons and Bows. I already have mine done as we got our image already and you are gonna love it turned out cute but can't post that till next week.... I do however have some more of Mo's Digital pencil to show you later.

4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

I'm with you! It's very hard for me to get the "tattered" look on my cards. They have to be neat. LOL You did a wonderful job on this! Great card! Best, Curt

Kerry said...

Super cute Wendy! I don't like tearing paper either, haha! I can't wait to play next week challenge. Have a wonderful week!

Elizabeth P said...

Your card for this week is adorable Wendy! I love the colours on it ;)
Great work!!!

Maureen said...

Super cute!! You did a great job with the Design Element - a nice mix of distressed and clean!