Thursday, March 4, 2010

This and that



I hope everyone else is having as great as weather as we have been having. It has been in the 40's so the snow is finally starting to go away. I have cabin fever and I need winter to be gone and I need to be outside. I feel stir crazy. Any ways here is a card I made with I believe the company is called Lili of the Valley. They are adorable images. They are over in the UK I believe. The border is a MS punch. Colored this with a mixture of pencils and my copics. Hope everyone has a great week I am off to get my hair trimmed.

Updated original post to include link I found the correct name of stamp company and link for it.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Beautiful card. I love the stamp.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love it.

Renee G said...

I love it! your getting your mojo back Huh>?? Thanks for the comment on my blog! Appreciate it!

Junie said...

Fantastic to see your mojo back Wendy !! I LOVE this card !! Look out next week Lili of the Valley have some new stamps coming out and they are AMAZING !! Off to the craft show this weekend and Lili of the Valley will be there I am soooooo excited !!! how sad am I LOL !! HUGS

Curt in Indy said...

What an awesome card! I love how colorful and Springy it is! You did a beautiful job with this! Best, Curt