Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kristen Powers Ink




Here is a card I made from a new Digital stamp artist named Kristen Powers. She has an Etsy store where she sells her images at called Kristen Powers Ink. They are very cute and whimsical. My favorite are the owls and the birds. This card I did is from her image called Bird on a Whim which is in her shop right now. This one I chose to color with copics but it would be cute however you did it. I was also thinking I may print one out with patterned paper. This is really easy first I print one out on cardstock or paper and then I cut out the paper I want and tack it on to the first printed paper and then reprint it. This way you know exactly where your printer is going to print. Also as you can see I made this 3d and added some glitter to make it shiny. And if you love the color of that cardstock it is the new color from Papertrey ink this month Hawaiian Blue.

For those wondering about Bailey she had a couple seizures yesterday after we had given her a couple doses of dramamine prescribed by the Dr. We discontinued that right away and babied her all day so she did not over due it more. Today is doing alot better. It is slow moving and I know she is still a bit dizzy but has been walking about the house and drinking and eating. I hope she keeps improving. Anyways If you haven't been to Kristen's store please go and check it out. She is new to the stamping community and would like to get her name known...

6 comments:

Fiona said...

this is a fab card...the colours are amazing..might need to pop over and have a look at those images!!

kae pea said...

Thank you so much Wendy :)
I sure hope Bailey gets well soon.
hugs
kristen

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful whimsical card! The colors just pop! You have an amazing talent!

Rene S said...

Wow, amazing!

Anonymous said...

hey chickie, wow I just realized, I never left a comment about this card which I LOVE! I was too busy e-mailing you instead! LOL
How is Bailey doing now??

Tammi said...

Oh wow, this is fantastic!! Beautiful colors and design!