Friday, April 9, 2010

Meljen's Designs


I know I have been horrible about posting lately life is getting away with me. With Bailey being sick and working and everything else I just haven't even had the time to get any cards made lately. Here is one I made last week but didn't get a chance to post it. Is from a new Artist well maybe not new but new to me. As the title said the name is Meljen's Designs. I found her on etsy and now she has her own website you can buy from. She has the cutest designs. I love cute and this is definately cute. I was just at her website and she has a new Fairy/Dragon release that is adorable. I colored this little cutie with copics. The flowers are from Wild Orchids aren't they gorgeous too. I hope everyone is having fabulous weather. We in Minnesota have had excellent weather for this time of the year. And Bailey is doing good she is back to her old self, it is just like a miracle that she recovered so well and is walking fine. Still not sure what the problem was with her I don't think she has that Vestibular anymore cause she wouldn't have been able to walk so good so soon. Maybe a doggy stroke? It is a mystery I am just glad she is doing well... Have a great evening and hopefully will post again tomorrow...

2 comments:

Lisa Summerhays said...

That is a cute card! Love the cat and how you colored him!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy, sweet card, love it!!! It was worth the wait hun!