Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Sunday


Happy Sunday ! Hope everyone's weekend went well. I just got up Saturday evening was slow at work. Which is fine with me haha... Here is a card I made with one of Mo's isn't it too cute. The cardstock is digital from Nitwit and the flowers are from Wild Orchids. It is colored with copics.

Another thing I thought I would mention Bev at All the things I love is giving away some blog candy for her 2nd anniversary. Check out her cards too they are adorable. Have a great week...

1 comment:

raindropecho said...

This is an adorable card, Wendalyn :) So bright and cheerful - it just really made me smile. I got your request for an "I'm Sorry" set and I will get to work on that. Feel free to send in any and all request (you can always email me at raindropecho@gmail.com)! Thank you so much for taking an interest in the sentiments!
- Ann