Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Announcement and a Card


Today I have to share with you. I was invited to be on the KLM Digi Stamps. If you haven't been to their site yet please do. They have got the cutest clown stamps I think I've ever seen just the sweetest. Also they don't just do digital stamps anymore they also do a high quality clear stamps. I believe they have like 6 sets they just released recently including those clowns :-) . Anyways I am going to be on their DT for June - September. I can hardly wait to start making stuff for them her designs are adorable.

Today is my Friday it has a been a long long week. I am so needing my 1 day off LOL. What will I do you ask? Make cards hehe... I enjoy relaxing and making cards and listening to my books. Right now I am listening to House of Night: Marked by PC Cast. Not sure what I think about it yet. It's bizarre. I just got done listening to Wicked Lovely which I loved it was about fairies. Anyways here is a card I made last week with Whimsie Doodles digital stamps. I just love this set there was a couple dogs and cats and some cute sayings. The cardstock is Papertreys and I colored him with markers and pencils. Ok That is enough of my jabbering for one day. Hope everyone has a great week...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am going to try this again! I have tried 3 times to leave you a comment, but your post is so worth all the trying! LOL CONGRATS HUN, I am so excited for you, that is great news! You are so deserving. Great card and I can't wait to see your recent creations. My computer had a virus in it and I just got it back yesterday. It cost me 345.00 and how does it work???? Like crap
Have a great one!

kae pea said...

congrats...I was wondering why youwere not on a DT? You are so good!

Junie said...

YAY Wendy !! Congratulations !! looking forward to seeing you fab fab fab creations !!! take care and hugs !!!

Melyssa said...

Aaaa this card is adorable! I love your colour combo and the buttons are a perfect accent under the sentiment.