Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Birthday Card


Hope everyone had a great week. We were suppose to get lots of snow today and now the forecast has changed thankfully. As I said in previous posts I am sooooo sick of snow. Anyways the gal that I made the previous Birthday card for wanted me to make a card for her sister. This is what I came up with. This is Stampvie's new stamp and colored it with markers and made parts of it 3d. I think it turned out very cute.... So any big plans for the weekend? None here I colored a couple images I will make into cards probably Saturday from Cat's Pajamas. I also ordered a few stamps for Birthday's from the new Whimsey Stamps Release from designer Chrissy Armstrong. Which I can't wait to get. I also bought a couple stamps from Wee Stamps (Digital) that I hope will be here when I get off work today. I think it said they take 24 hours to mail? Alright time for work..... Have a great day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you girl?? Sweet image Wendy, makes a great card!
I am with you on the snow, I just want warm sunny weather!!!

Rene said...

That is so cute. The butterfly punch (die?) is adorable too.