Saturday, April 9, 2011

Getting Warm and a Birthday Card


I know I have been bad about blogging. I figured no one wanted to listen to my ramblings about what's been going on and I haven't been making any cards. I think I over due it every year at Christmas and then I don't feel like making them till closer to summer. It was so nice out today I finally got to wear capris and I have the door open. Even though it was overcast it was definitely beautiful.

A friend of mine at work her birthday is this week so I made this card for her cause she loves carousel horses. It surprisingly took me a long time to make. The doily behind the horse is from Papertrey they were finally in so I got it today. I bought the pal for it which helps you knock the little dots free. It was definately easier with that. Then the horse I believe is from Whimsey stamps it is one of Chrissy Armstrongs. My friend also wanted me to make a birthday card for her to give her sister. I will show you that probably tomorrow along with my horribly obsessed flower collection later also....

No comments: