Friday, April 29, 2011

Finally Friday


I am so glad today is finally friday and it's actually maybe going to be nice and warm outside today. I can see the sunrise over the houses so that is a good sign. I am going to go to my parents house tomorrow and visit them and take my son and his gf out for lunch. But right now I am going to show you a card I made last weekend from Whimsey Stamps the designer is Chrissy Armstrong. They had a few birthday stamps come out and this is one of them. Isn't it too cute. I colored it in copics.

Before I forget I signed up for another Michelle Zindorf class in St. Cloud in a couple weeks. I've already taken them but I couldn't resist and it's not like I have done it since the last class a couple years ago so I think of it as a refresher... I can't wait. My sister lives in that town about an hour or so north of me maybe a little more. So I am going to meet her for breakfast that morning.

1 comment:

Danni said...

What a cute, fun card!