Monday, March 10, 2008

Kitchen Sink Stamps



I got my Kitchen Sink stamps today. I felt they were a little over priced but I thought I would try them out. I got the rose set and the bunny set. These are the cards I made. I don't know if I lined them up right. You need 4 colors that are similiar cause its a 4 step stamp set. I will definately need to keep working on my skills to line them up. I used chalk inks because thats what I have the most of. Which if you have ever used them they take awhile to dry but great colors.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I think you did a great job with those stamps!! I've been looking at them, and they do seem a bit pricey, but your cards turned out awesome!

Melissa

Mandy said...

Well, these look GREAT! :) Perfect cards.

Anonymous said...

The Rose is beautiful!! I just love that bunny.
Dee