Friday, March 14, 2008

Sugar Nellie


Well its Friday already, amazing how fast my days off go by. Here is a card I made with my Sugar Nellie stamps which are on a similiar order of Magnolias. The link is on the side. The little
puppy is Sugar Nellie's also. I believe the saying is a new Stampin Up one. I have so many stamps its hard to keep track of them that is for sure. I colored both in pencils and gamsol. Added a little bow to her hair and she is in two layers.
If you have never checked out Paper Trey do so tonight at 11:00pm CST she is posting her new stamps I can't wait. I look forward to this every month. This month she has 2 more colors which are kinda rosey. Hard to describe and the new ribbons and inks to make and I believe 5 new sets. I can't wait. Can you tell I am excited.
Kids are on spring break this week here also. Funny how fast that time goes by after Christmas.


1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so cute and I love the colours you have used and the papers. Great touch in her hair too. Nikki x