Friday, August 8, 2008

Impression-Obsession - Cupcakes



Wow I had some busy days off it seems like they definately went by way to fast. Today was laundry day so I haven't even been in my scraproom yet.


Here is a card I did with a Impression-Obsession stamp, which btw I got tons of new ones the other night which are all fall and Christmas. I will work on them next week probably.


I used my new Copic brush system on the background and then colored the cupcakes with Copics. I added lacquer to the candies and cherries to make them look real and some stickles to the cupcakes. I embossed around the edges and sewed also.


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

mmmm cake tis my fav type of food... great card wendy .. hugs tracy/trak xxx
craftycat957

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the attention to all the little details! Yum!

Rebecca said...

They are very beautiful .I love them very much .You are so great .

Eleanor said...

Hello Wendalyn
Just wanted to say I lifted this card of yours, as I liked it so much, so thank you. It will be going on my blog after the person it's for has received it, and I'd like to say that the idea was yours, is that ok?
Like to give credit where it's due, and it's a great card.
E
xx