Saturday, September 27, 2008

Papertrey Ink - Beams and Boards




Papertrey Ink came out awhile back with a set I called Boards and Beams it was cute little houses you can put together a couple styles and then fences and doors, trees etc. Well in their latest release they came out with an expansion pack called Home for the Holidays. The snow parts of the roofs and snowmans and wreaths etc. They can be found at Papertrey Inks website. I love both these sets but they are alot of work and cutting if you make cards 3d like I do but its so worth it. The trim I put on the tree above I found at Michaels, there was 3 different colors in a spool with their Christmas ribbon. I thought it went perfect. I put it on there with Crystal effects which you kinda have to hold it down till it takes. I laid a pair of scissors on top.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. And good news High Hope stamps is having a new release tomorrow and from the sneak peeks it looks so cute. A bunch of Dragons. I love anything fantasy so I can't wait. I've seen a few cute stamps with the latest releases or soon to be releases from a few different spots but may have to wait till after Christmas which is right around the corner and I need to get started.

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Can I get on your Christmas card list LOL? The cards you have been posting are truly amazing! The detail is fine! I love the way you used the hardware on this card too! Wonderful! I have had my eye on this set for a long time!

Anonymous said...

This is a beauty!

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

truely stunning cards wendy... think i have to get me some of these stamps they are fab

hugs trak xxx