Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sugar Nellie - Shabby Chic




Another Sugar Nellies image from Funky Kits. I just love these little girls they are great for watercoloring and making parts 3d. This one is done with my peerless. Inside of this is a old retired stamp from Stampin Up. I believe its called Toile Blossoms. I always get people sendiing me messages asking for names of stamps. Its always a guess as I immediately UM all my stamps and they go into binders by occassion or brand or whatever. So its not always correct.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Renee G said...

I have been watching your blog for months now and i am totally inspired by your cards and keep thinking they should be sold in a store! You have a really unique style! I love them! Keep up the good work! Your fab!

My Blog:
http://creativepaintpaper.blogspot.com/