Thursday, September 4, 2008

Photo Gallery

I keep getting emails asking me where my photo gallery went. I had to remove the scrolling windows as for some reason they were making my computer crash everytime I opened my Blog. I have a super expensive laptop from Dell that costed me roughly $5k a year ago and have had nothing but problems with it since I got it. I don't recommend those guys to anyone. The dvd player has never worked as the computer doesn't see it. Everytime I have called to tell them about it I get its a known issue and dropped. Again not recommended but back to the gallery. So anyways on my side bar i have a link called My Card Creations. This is a photobucket gallery I am in the process of uploading all cards I have been making and will eventually get around to putting all my past ones in there too. This doesn't cause my computer to crash. HAve a great day.

No comments: