Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sugar Nellies - Black Polka Dots



Another great stamp from Sugar Nellies. This one I created because I was actually having a dumb moment and standing in my scraproom thinking of something to do when the black polka dotted flowers from Doodlebugs caught my attention. They probably been sitting in that same place for at least 3 years. HAHA. I thought hmmm about time I do something with these. So I pulled out my Sugarnellies... The button is from Oriental Trading which I got a whole container full of polka dotted buttons from there. I believe they have striped now and glitter too. They are like $20 per container but they have tons of buttons. I watercolored this also with my Peerless watercolors. Background is just my Stampin Up Polka dotted background stamped on white and took a sponge around the edges.

No comments: