Monday, February 9, 2009

Easter Card


Here is a Easter card I did over the weekend. I believe the stamp is from Darcies. I just love this little guy I think he is so cute and is fun to color. I colored this in markers.

I just found out this weekend that Michelle Zindorf is coming to Minnesota. I am so signing up for her workshops which she is fabulous with a brayer. I have one somewhere but have never learned what to do with it. If you haven't checked out her blog please do she has tons of great tutorials on there and also of list of places she is going to be. Minnesota isn't listed yet but she is going to be in Buffalo which is about 2 hours from me. She is going to be here on the 5th and 6th of June and is going to have a Beginner class and Advanced class that are about 3 hours each. I am for sure signing up for the beginner class and will have to see how much money and maybe the advanced. I believe the price is like $125 per class but it includes a stamp set and brayer and a couple other things. I am very excited I can't wait... Anyways time for me to get ready for work. Have a great evening...

2 comments:

Denise said...

Such a cute, adorable card!

Liz S. said...

Thanks for the tip about Michelle Zindorf coming to our corner of the Galaxy! I live in New Hope, but know where Buffalo is. Is it at a LSS there?